To request a Podiatry appointment call us on (03) 9571 6888 or fill in our online form
Sally Child is Malvern East Physio’s podiatrist and she specialises in the diagnosis and management of foot disorders and injuries associated with foot and lower limb function.
Common conditions treated include:
- Heel pain
- Foot joint pain
- Arch pain
- Ankle pain
- Shin & knee pain
- Stress fractures
- Achilles tendon injury
- Ingrown toenails, callouses and corns
Treatment and management may include:
- Assessment and treatment of pain in the feet, ankles, shins and knees
- Assessment of mechanical causes of lower limb pain
- prescription of custom-made and pre-frabricated foot orthoses
- Advice regarding footwear
- Modification of footwear including running shoes and football boots
- Exercise prescription and return to sport programs
- Assessment and treatment of skin and nail conditions, such as ingrown toenails, callouses and corns
Please remember to bring a selection of sporting and day to day footwear when you attend your initial Podiatry appointment.
A referral is not requires for a Podiatry consultation.